Descripción del producto:
Size: 115mm Motor-To-Motor L 90mm x W 104mm x H 19mm
Dry Weight: 46g
All Up Weight: 79g with 2x 450mAh 1S batteries
Frame Material: 100% Carbon fiber with white printing
Weight: 1.3 g
Moment of Inertia: 1.24 g*cm^2
Stator: 11mm x 3mm (1103)
Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm
Propeller Mount: T-mount
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller:
Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
Battery Connector: JST-PH2 Duo
Camera and VTX:
VTX Power: 25mw
Camera Properties: 600TVL CMOS
Voltage: 1S 4.35v HV
Discharge rating: 80C/160C
In an endless strive to create the perfect flight experience, EMAX has created an optimal Tinyhawk for outdoor high voltage performance. Continuing the forward thinking of the original Tinyhawk, the Tinyhawk Freestyle is designed and engineered to offer superior performance in a micro scale while sustaining long flight times and maximizing durability.
Utilizing a unique power system consisting of an all-new 1103 brushless motor paired together with the AVAN Rush 2.5 inch propeller, the Tinyhawk Freestyle offers unparalleled execution in thrust, control, and flight time. With a dual battery connector, pilots can use two Tinyhawk batteries simultaneously in order to increase the voltage and overall power output for outdoor performance with flight times over 8 minutes.
Featuring a newly designed aerospace grade carbon fiber frame, ultimate durability while maintaining minimal weight is achieved. Coupled together with a power-to-weight ratio of 7:1 offered by the power system, the Tinyhawk Freestyle offers a powerful and light weight flight experience for perfect control in any situation.
The Tinyhawk Freestyle is the ultimate micro outdoor racing drone designed for beginners and experienced pilots alike.
1. We went with a white design that we in the office have called a storm trooper. White is to help the product resemble the Tinyhawk line of products despite being a durable carbon fiber frame. We avoided plastic as we needed the strongest frame we could make for beginners to bash with their first outdoor freestyle experience.
2. The plug is designed to accept two 1S lipos. This decision was made as 450mah 2S was found to be the correct battery for the flight time goal, not sag as much as smaller packs, and provided the punch to make recovery easy for beginners. Also this was perfect as beginners likely have a collection of Tinyhawk 450mah 1S lipos so this provides a natural product progression with existing batteries in peoples' collections.
3. The Tinyhawk Freestyle is what our engineers deem, the correct outdoor 2S quad. Unlike the Tinyhawk S which has a 2S option but is inefficient, has poor performance due to being a "whoop," the Tinyhawk Freestyle sports larger props and motor that can maximize a 2S lipo giving the performance curve similar to a miniature 5 inch drone, something that is not possible in a small whoop class drone.
4. The Tinyhawk Freestyle uses the AVAN Rush, our 2.5 inch propeller that was previously featured on the Babyhawk R Pro 2.5inch. Paired together with an 1103 brushless motor at 7000kv, the power system offer incredible performance at only 52 grams dry weight or 78 grams fully loaded. The AVAN Rush is also engineered to minimize noise, making this one of the stealthiest park flyers ever, allowing you to discretely fly in the park without anyone complaining or knowing you are there, a well known problem with the larger drones.
5. Further pushing this as an outdoor tinyhawk, the guts are the same camera and all in one board used in the Tinyhawk S, making replacements parts easy to come by.
6. With the 450mah 1S lipos, in our testing we were able to get about 7 minutes of flight time cruising and about 4-4.5 minutes of hard freestyle. For the beginner crowd, they will love the ability to fly forever and explore their surroundings.